Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cooking Corner: Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies

Valentine's Day is only a few days away!!!  I'm actually going to a party so I needed treats to make.  So I headed to my favorite site Pinterest to find something yummy.  I found two so come back tomorrow for that one!  Today's recipe requires no baking so it's going to be super easy.  Today's recipe is Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies.  I did Healthy No Bake Chocolate Cookie awhile ago but these are pink and more festive.  If you make these tweet me a picture so I can see.  Enjoy!



Ingredients:
2 cups Sugar
3/4 (1 1/2 Sticks) Butter
2/3 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 – 3.9 oz pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
4 cups Minute Oats
3/4 cup Strawberry Milk Powder Mix

Directions:
Melt butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot on medium-high heat.

Let boil for two minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until evenly blended.

Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper to cool and harden.




xo,
Jerica