Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cooking Corner: Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies

Valentine's Day is only a few days away!!!  I'm actually going to a party so I needed treats to make.  So I headed to my favorite site Pinterest to find something yummy.  I found two so come back tomorrow for that one!  Today's recipe requires no baking so it's going to be super easy.  Today's recipe is Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies.  I did Healthy No Bake Chocolate Cookie awhile ago but these are pink and more festive.  If you make these tweet me a picture so I can see.  Enjoy!



Ingredients:
2 cups Sugar
3/4 (1 1/2 Sticks) Butter
2/3 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 – 3.9 oz pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
4 cups Minute Oats
3/4 cup Strawberry Milk Powder Mix

Directions:
Melt butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot on medium-high heat.

Let boil for two minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until evenly blended.

Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper to cool and harden.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment