Monday, February 8, 2016

Life Update: Broken Back???


You guys are probably wondering why I haven't posted very much.  It's been a while since I've done a life update so here it is!

Back in November I hurt back.  I'm not entirely sure how but I've been dying from pain.  I kept thinking it would get better but I was wrong.  Finally on Thursday my mom made me go see a back and spine doctor.  Basically, I pulled a muscle and it won't relax.  I'll be doing some therapy so hopefully my back will be better soon!

I've also been SUPER busy with school.  Even though I only have 3 classes they require a lot of work.  The semester ends in about 3 weeks and I can't wait!  I'm SO over my classes and honestly just school in general.

I will hopefully be posting more regularly.  I can't guarantee anything because I need to focus on healing my back.  I will definitely do more updates for you guys though!






xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment