Thursday, February 18, 2016

HUGE Clothing Haul!

I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore clothes for awhile.  I totally failed!  I got a bunch of emails with a ton of sales.  I just couldn't resist!  I'm a girl and shopping is just my guilty pleasure.  I know you girls understand me.  I bought from Boohoo and Kohls.  These are my go to stores.  Everything I bought was on sale plus extra percentages off.  What stores do you love?  Enjoy!

We'll start with Boohoo first.  I've been wanting a leather jacket for a super long time but I refuse to pay $300.  This was only $37 and it's AMAZING quality.  If you saw my My Galentine's Day post then you can see how I paired it.

Sunglasses are my life!  Last year I wanted a round pair but also a mirrored pair.  Good thing I waited because this is both in one.  I'm obsessed!

The last thing from Boohoo are also sunglasses.  I love the gold frame a lot!  Plus the lens change different colors when you move.

Next up is Kohls.  I really wanted dressier tops because I have a few formal events.  I love the print and it really isn't a color I wear a lot.  I'm expanding!

I'm a sucker for graphic tees!  Ninja Turtles just reminds me of childhood.

I'm obsessed with crochet clothing right now.  I also have no striped clothing so I picked this up.

Notice a trend yet?  I loved this color and it looks super cozy!

This my favorite thing I bought!  It's faux leather and the sleeves are sweater material.  I've seen these everywhere but they were not in my budget.  This was only $22!

Who doesn't need sweats?  I love the sequin detail though.  It just makes them more classy.

I love peplum anything but I just never buy it.  I liked that this was casual but you could dress it up.

Basically my motto in life!

I wanted a nice dress for Easter and I thought this print was perfect.  It's great for spring as well.



Lastly I bought three of the same racerback tanks.  Bright colors are my thing!  These are perfect for summer.  Plus they were only $8 each!






xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment