Monday, February 15, 2016

My Galentine's Day Outfit

In case you didn't know Galentine's Day is celebrated on February 13.  Basically it's just hanging out with all your girlfriends with no boys around.  I went to a party where we ate dinner, played games, and watched movies.  I thought I would share my outfit because I loved it!


I'll start with my hair.  I did two braids and then used my perfect bun to put my hair in a bun.  I wanted to do an updo because it looks like you took a lot of time when you really didn't.  It took maybe 10 minutes.

Next we'll talk about my nails.  I knew I wanted to do pink because of Valentine's Day.  When I saw this grey color I knew it would be perfect.  I just did hearts and dots.  It turned out pretty well.

Now it's time for my outfit.  My leather jacket is from boohoo.  It's super light and soft.  My sweater is a coral color with a chevron heart.  It's from kohls and I like it because it's dressy but casual.  I wore my faux leather leggings from kohls.  Lastly I wore my tan booties which I'm obsessed with.  They are from kohls also.





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment