Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Quiz Tuesday: Which Nicholas Sparks Movie Best Describes Your Love Life?


Happy Tuesday!!!  Sadly Valentine's Day is over.  Today's quiz will put us back in that mood though.  It's called Which Nicholas Sparks Movie Best Describes Your Love Life?  I am a HUGE fan of Nicholas Sparks and I've seen pretty much every movie.  I don't even know which one fits my life but we'll find out!  You can take this quiz by clicking here.  Share your results!!!

I got The Lucky One!  The description says: If it meant the prize was a love like yours, anyone would travel hundreds of miles with nothing to guide them but a single picture. “You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One

I REALLY love this movie!!!  Zac Efron is super hot and who wouldn't love him?  I approve!!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment