Monday, August 11, 2014

Real Talk: Is Taylor Swift Releasing A New Album?

Welcome to my new Monday series! Real Talk is about my thoughts on pop culture stories that happened during the week.  I may also do advice posts as well.  I love reading entertainment news so I thought it would be fun to share.  If you have any stories you want me to cover just let me know!  Also share your thoughts as well!


The 2014 VMA's:
The MTV Video Music Awards are only 2 weeks away!!!!!  This is my all time favorite award show.  It has been announced that for the first time EVER Maroon 5 is performing!  I'm totally in love with Adam Levine! *swoon* Others that are going to be performing are 5 Seconds Of Summer, Usher, Ariana Grande, and Taylor Swift.  The most surprising on the list is T Swift but more on that later.  Don't worry, I'll be doing a full review here so stay tuned!  Who are you most excited to see perform?

Weird Al The Next Super Bowl Performer?
Yes, you have read that correctly.  There is a petition going around for Weird Al to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl.  Really?  There are SO many better options!  I know he just made a huge comeback with his new album but I'm not sure the Super Bowl is fit for him.  I'd vote for either Ed Sheeran or Ariana Grande.  What do you guys think about all this?

New Music Alert!:
Hilary Duff and Nick Jonas have released new music!  It's been a LONG time since Hilary Duff has done much of anything.  Her song is called Chasing The Sun and was written with Ed Sheeran.  When did Nick Jonas become such a hottie?  His song is called Chains and it's a totally different sound for him.  I actually really like both songs.  Which do you like more?  Watch the videos below!


Liam Payne is Niall Horan's Biggest Fan:
I miss all the action on Twitter!  A few days ago #BeAFanDay was trending and Liam decided to join in.  His person of choice was Niall.  First he changed his twitter name to Mrs. Horan.  Then pictures of Niall saying he was "such a bae" and that he was a total Niall girl and couldn't wait to see him that night.  Some thought he was making fun of Directioners.  As a fan myself I thought it was funny.  He ended the night with this picture with the caption "OHHHH MY GODDDD I GOT A SELFIEEEEEEEE"  Good job Liam!

The Taylor Swift Mystery:
What exactly is Taylor Swift planning?  We are all DYING to know!  She has been leaving random clues but so far nobody can crack them.  She is performing at the VMA's as I mentioned but she hasn't released any new songs.  So is it a new single?  She is also going on a few late night talk shows but isn't performing.  So is it a new album?  I personally hope it is an entire album about Harry Styles.  Do you guys have any thoughts?

Saved By The Bell Lifetime Movie:
I'm obsessed with Lifetime movies!  It was announced awhile back that they would be doing a movie about Saved By The Bell.  It's going to be all about what went on behind the scenes.  Well now a trailer has been released!  It looks very drama filled which I love.  It airs on September 1 on Lifetime.  What do you think of the trailer?


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment