Friday, August 15, 2014

Challenge Friday: All About Music!

I've started a new series!  I found SO many challenges on Tumblr.  You are supposed to answer a question each day but that is too much of a commitment.  I haven't decided if I'll do it every Friday or every other but I'll do a new challenge.  Stay tuned!  If you have any suggestions let me know!  Also tell me if you like this idea.

1. What is the most recent song you downloaded on your iPod/computer/phone,etc?
I recently purchased the new Maroon 5 album.  With that I got two songs which were Maps and It Was Always You.  I can't wait for the rest!

2. Who is your favorite artist/band? Why?
I have WAY too many to just choose one.  Currently I'm obsessing over 5 Seconds Of Summer.  I just love their songs plus they are different from my typical music choices.  Obviously I love One Direction probably more then I should.  My all time favorite is Backstreet Boys of course.

3. A song you repeat everday
This is a tough one!  It is totally Maps by Maroon 5.  I mean who doesn't Adam Levine?  Plus the video is perfection because he just looks AMAZING!

4. A song that makes you happy
This is easy to choose.  It is Classic by MKTO.  Every single time I hear it I just feel SO happy!

5. A song that makes you sad/cry
I don't really ever cry when I hear a song.  I also don't really like sad music either.  One song that is sad is What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts.  The video just makes me so sad.

6. A song that makes you angry
This is probably going to sound really weird.  I can't stand the song Happy by Pharrell.  Every time I hear it I just get SO annoyed!

7. A new artist you would like to see live
I love going to concerts especially if I have never seen them live yet.  I'd really like to see Ariana Grande or Iggy Azalea.  I'm just obsessed with them right now.

8. Favorite acoustic song
A few weeks ago I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and they played an acoustic version of Latch by Sam Smith.  I thought it was going to be terrible since the original is very techno.  It is AMAZING!

9. A song that annoys you
I already mentioned a song that annoys me.  I have many though so don't worry.  Recently it has been Drunk In Love by Beyonce.  I'm just not a fan at all.


10. Favorite 80s song(s)
To be honest, I rarely listen to 80's music.  I went to an 80's party recently and had a bit of a jam session with my cousin.  We did have a favorite though.  It was Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper.  We were very in to it.

11. Favorite 90s song (s)
I have SO many!  I did a whole playlist of 90's songs I listened to growing up here.  I was very much loving the pop music.  I'll add a song that isn't on that playlist.  Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind is the best!
I still play it a lot.

12. Favorite early/mid 2000s song(s)
I went through many phases during this time period.  I was totally loving rap for some reason.  Lose Yourself by Eminem was my jam.  It was a pretty big deal.  Actually anything by Eminem was my thing.  PS I'm still in love with him.

13. Favorite moment in any music award show
I love award shows but my favorite is ALWAYS the VMA'S on MTV.  Crazy moments are always happening there.  My favorite was when Lady Gaga performed Paparazzi.  It was EPIC!  I've probably watched it a 100 times.

14. Favorite YouTube artist and song
I don't really have a favorite artist.  I actually really like Pentatonix.  They just always do amazing things and there is no instruments.  The Evolution Of Music is my favorite by far.

15. A song from a new album you are waiting for to come out
The album I'm excited for right now is Ariana Grande.  I haven't heard any new songs though.  I do REALLY love Problem though.

16. A song that would be the theme song to a TV show about your life
This is totally easy for me.  It would be Spice Up Your Life by Spice Girls.  I just love my life and it's a party always.

17. A song that relaxes you everytime
Whenever I'm stressed out my go to playlist is One Direction.  The song changes depending on my mood.  Lately it has been Better Than Words.  I can't get enough!

18. A song that makes you dance
Right now I'm loving Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj.  It's just SO addicting!

19. A song that you liked when you were younger and now.
I've always loved Britney Spears and I still do.  I'm going to with Toxic because I never get tired of it.

20. What’s life without music?
I honestly can't survive without music.  I listen every single day and no matter what mood I'm in it makes everything better.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment