Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Katy Perry Prismatic Tour Experience!



Last night I went to see Katy Perry!  I have been waiting for many months for this.  I decided to channel my inner Katy Perry and braided a blue hair extension in my hair.  I felt pretty cool!  I went with one of my friends but we had to take a mini road trip.  It was only an hour though so not too bad.  There were two opening acts.  The first person was a guy but I had no clue who he was.  Honestly he irritated us so we went to buy drinks during him.  The music between sets was a total throwback.  I loved every second though because I love the 90's.  Next up was Kacey Musgraves.  I thought this was an odd choice because she is a country singer.  I really enjoyed her.  I only knew one song but I would listen to her again.  Finally it was time for Katy!  I honestly almost cried when she came out.  I've just loved her for SO long that my emotions took over.  This show was AMAZING!  There were probably 12 costume changes and the props were mind blowing.  Plus there was LOTS of  neon which I'm obsessed with.  Also she can dance!  She sang all her hits plus more.  I'm really glad she sang By The Grace Of God because I just love that song.  I wish this concert never ended!!!!!!  I miss it already!  I'll put pictures below.  Let me know if you've been to this concert!









xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment