Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer Series 2014: Summer Drinks

Welcome back!  Summer can be very hot so why not have a few cold drinks.  I'm going to share two different drinks that I enjoy.  One is alcoholic and one is not.  These drinks are perfect for parties or when you hang out with friends.  Let me know if you try these!


Sex On The Beach:
Now my drinks never look this good when I make them but I'm not a professional.  This is called Sex On The Beach and it does contain alcohol so if you aren't 21 don't drink this.  If you love fruity drinks then this is for you!  It doesn't taste like alcohol at all.

Here are the ingredients:
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce peach schnapps
3 ounces cranberry juice
3 ounces orange juice

All you do is pour it a glass and mix it up.


Cherry 7up Float:
This drink is just a twist on a classic root beer float.  Use cherry 7up instead and it is SO good!  Perfect for a hot day or just a simple dessert.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment