Saturday, August 2, 2014

Summer Series 2014: OOTD!

Hey guys!  Before Summer started I bought a whole new wardrobe.  I have been loving them so much.  Today I thought I would share my favorite outfit that I've been wearing a TON this Summer.  The best part is that I paid less than $30 for the whole thing!  What have you been wearing?

My shoes are from Walmart and cost about $10.  The shirt I bought on clearance from Gordmans for $7.  I just put a plain blue tank underneath since it is all lace.  Lastly my shorts which are my obsession!  I wear them probably 3 times a week, no joke.  I bought them at Delia's on sale for $11.  They have a lace detail on the sides.

Here's what it looks like on.  I wore this to a water park with my nieces.  Also my sunglasses are from Delia's as well.

xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment