Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DWTS Season 19: Who Will Win?


It's night 2 of the finals!!!!!!!!!  Tonight a winner will be crowned!  It is between Alfonso, Sadie, or Janel.  The show started with a big group number introducing the entire cast from this season.  It was a lot of fun.  Tonight the celebrities will dance one more dance which is the fusion dance.  This means two completely different dance styles fused together.  The encore freestyle dance chosen by America was Bethany's.  I still love it!  Randy danced again and looked great.  Nick Jonas performed Jealous which I LOVED!  Jonathan came back to dance with his partner plus Twitch.  Betsey also danced again.  Michael is still a mess.  Antonio looked a lot better!  Jennifer Hudson performed her new song Go All Night.  It was pretty good.  Lea was still the same.  The females pros performed and they KILLED it!  Tommy still makes me happy.  Another pro dance was performed and it was beautiful.  Bethany is still AMAZING!!!!  Meghan Trainor performed a melody of her hits and I loved it A LOT!  Sadie was up first with a Samba and Quickstep fusion.  I really liked it!  I'm impressed since she only had 24 hours.  It was just fun.  Her score was 40 of 40.  Janel was next with a Foxtrot and Paso Doble fusion.  I actually did enjoy it.  It was seamless and you couldn't even tell the transitions.  Her score was 40 of 40.  Alfonso was last with a Cha Cha and Argentine Tango fusion.  I thought it was great but I wanted more of a mixture.  I love watching him dance.  His score was 40 of 40.  It's result time!!!!  In third place is Janel.  The winner is Alfonso!!!!!!!!  This means Sadie is second.  Come back for next season!!!!!!!!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment