Monday, November 17, 2014

FOUR Review!


You guys already know I'm slightly obsessed with One Direction.  By slightly obsessed I mean TOTALLY obsessed so you probably aren't surprised that I'm reviewing their newest album FOUR.  This is their fourth album hence the title.  I LOVE it so much!  Their sound has just evolved so much since the beginning and I'm glad.  Not that I don't love their older music, it's just a lot more mature now instead of typical boyband pop music.  I'm also loving their looks now.  The guys wrote most of the songs on this album which also makes it more personal for us fans.  I bought the ultimate edition which features 4 additional songs.  This is probably my favorite album so far.  It has a good mixture of slow and fast songs.  I'm not typically a fan of slow songs but I just can't resist these boys!  My favorites right now are 18, Night Changes, Change Your Ticket, and Illusion.  My favorite lyrics for each song are below.  I can't wait to see these songs live on their tour.  It's gonna SO much fun!  Did any of you buy the album?  What are your favorite songs?


1. Steal My Girl: I don't exist If I don't have her The sun doesn't shine, The world doesn't turn, Alright (alright)

2. Ready To Run: There's a future in my life I can't foresee Unless, of course, I stay on course and keep you next to me There will always be the kind that criticize But I know, yes, I know we'll be alright

3. Where Do Broken Hearts Go: So I built you a house from a broken home And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out How to fix up a heart that I let down Now I'm searching every lonely place Every corner calling out your name Tryna find you but I just don't know Where do broken hearts go?

4. 18: I have loved you since we were 18 Long before we both thought the same thing To be loved and to be in love All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

5. Girl Almighty: Let's have another toast to the girl almighty Let's pray we stay young Stay made of lightning

6. Fool's Gold: I'm like a crow on a wire You're the shining distraction that makes me fly home I'm like a boat on the water You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind

7. Night Changes: We're only getting older, baby And I've been thinking about it lately Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of Disappearing when you wake up But there's nothing to be afraid of Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you


8. No Control: Waking up Beside you I’m a loaded gun I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control Powerless And I don't care it's obvious I just can't get enough of you The pedal's down, my eyes are closed No control

9. Fireproof: 'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do, And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do, It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof, 'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do

10. Spaces: Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight? Who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night? Who's gonna be the last one to drive away? Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?

11. Stockholm Syndrome: Who’s this man that’s holding your hand And talking ‘bout your eyes?Used to sing about being free but now he’s changed his mind

12. Clouds: Someday You’re gonna see the things that I see You’re gonna want air that I breathe
You’re gonna wish you never left me Here we go again Another go round for all of my friends Another night stop will it ever end Here we go again Another go round for all of my friends
Another night stop will it ever end If we’re never coming back down Yeah we’re looking down on the cloud


13. Change Your Ticket: And you say, It's hard to keep a secret Girl, don't leave me all alone in this hotel And these shades hide us from the streets, yeah one weekend, I promise that I'll never tell

14. Illusion: I been thinking about the nights And the dangerous tricks People play on the eyes of the innocent I can turn a lot of hearts into Breaks with smoke and Mirrors disappearing Right in front of them

15. Once In A Lifetime: Somehow it feels like nothing has changed Right now my heart is beating the same out loud someone's calling my name It sounds like you

16. Act My Age: When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out We'll still stay up till morning We'll throw an after-party



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment