Sunday, November 2, 2014

Movie Review: Begin Again


I have been wanting to see this film for awhile now and this weekend I finally did.  If you are a music lover you will totally fall in love with it.  It has an indie movie vibe but has a pretty well known cast such as Mark Ruffalo, Keira Knightly, and Adam Levine.  When I first heard about the film I was mostly interested in the fact Adam Levine was in it.  It is SO much more than that though.  It's a story about a music producer whose life is a mess until he hears Greta singing in a bar.  She has just left her rockstar boyfriend and is trying to find herself.  In the process she helps more than that.  I can't give much else away!  The soundtrack is incredible as well!  My sister and I had it on repeat months ago before we even watched it.  You will definitely want to buy it!  This movie is good for girls or guys although girls will probably like the story line better.  I would watch this movie while having a girls night in.  Girls you will probably shed a tear or two though.  I'm so glad I bought this on DVD.  I just want to watch it again and again.  Have you seen this film?  Tell me your thoughts!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment