Friday, April 17, 2015

5 TV Shows I'm Currently Loving

One thing that you may not know about me is that I LOVE TV.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I probably watch at least 4-5 hours a day.  I even manage to find something on weekends when nothing is on.  Don't worry I do still have a social life.  Today I thoughts I would share my my top 5 favorite TV shows that I'm currently loving.  What shows are you loving?  Let me know!


5. Secrets and Lies
Secrets and Lies is my obsession right now!  I heard nothing about this show until I saw it on my mom's DVR.  I binge watched 4 episodes just to catch up.  I'm so glad I found it because it replaced my withdrawals from How To Get Away With Murder.  The show is about figuring out who murdered a little boy in the woods.  Just when you think you have it all figured out another twist happens!  Ryan Phillippe is the main suspect but I have a feeling he didn't do it.  It can get intense so be prepared.

4. Scorpion
Scorpion is such a great show!  It is about a group of geniuses who work together to help the government solve crimes.  It is based on an actual group of people which makes it that much cooler.  The characters each have a unique skill and personality.  Each episode has a different case to solve but I personally enjoy the characters more than anything.  It has action, humor, and even a little bit of love.

3. CSI: Cyber
CSI: Cyber is literally my dream job!  This show is similar to the regular CSI but every murder is done digitally.  A group of tech nerds and hackers must figure out who did it and why.  The cast is AMAZING!  It has James Van Der Beek, Patricia Arquette, and even Bow Wow who was a big rapper in the 90's.  I think this would be the coolest job ever because you'd be surprised at what hackers can actually do.  It's very intense but SO good!

2. Blue Bloods
I've been watching this show since season 1.  My grandma actually introduced me to it and then I found Donnie Wahlberg was on it.  I was all in after that!  It is about a family who are all involved in law enforcement.  I was reluctant to watch it because I thought it would be like every other cop show.  It is like them but the characters bring a new perspective to it.  It is really good and different.

1. Forever
This is my favorite show right now!  It is such a completely different concept.  It is about a man 200 years old but he looks 30.  I won't ruin why he lives forever but it is SO interesting!  Now he works as a medical examiner who helps solve murders with the cops.  They show flashbacks from different years on cases he has worked before.  Those flashback usually relate to the current case.  It is also quite funny because nobody knows he's 200.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment