Monday, April 6, 2015

DWTS Season 20: Most Memorable Year


It's week 4!  If you missed last week's recap you can check it out here.  Make sure you subscribe so you never miss it!  This week's theme is one of my favorites.  The theme is Most Memorable Year.  It's always SUPER emotional so I know it won't disappoint.  Tonight somebody will be eliminated.  Make sure you are voting for your favorite couple so they don't go home too soon!!!


NASTIA LIUKIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
Her most memorable year was 2008 when she won gold in the Olympics.  This week she danced the Argentine Tango.  It was AMAZING!  I wish it never ended!!  It had passionate and the lifts were fantastic.  She could have gotten more in character but I didn't mind.  She has really improved her posture which has been her biggest critique.  I just loved her!  She will go very far!  Her score was 36 of 40.

MICHAEL SAM AND PETA MURGATROYD:
His most memorable year was 2014 when he came out as gay which hurt his already broken relationship with his dad.  This week he danced the Rumba.  It wasn't my favorite that he has danced but it was very emotional.  You could just feel everything.  It was beautiful and I like his story a lot.  He has really improved.  His score was 30 of 40.

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER:
His most memorable year was 2014 when his band R5 took off.  This week he danced the Tango.  I'm really starting to like him.  He always stands out and I always remember him.  The music was really hard to pull off a proper Tango but he did great.  I really enjoyed it!  He had some frame issues but he'll improve.  His score was 34 of 40.

ROBERT HERJAVEC AND KYM JOHNSON:
His most memorable year was 2006 when his mom passed away from cancer.  She watched the show all the time so this dance is for her.  This week he danced the Waltz.  I got very emotional.  I was just entranced.  It was his best yet and I know his mom would have been so proud.  It was so elegant and beautiful.  I'm glad they kept it classic.  He will go very far especially because he improves each week.  His score was 34 of 40.

CHRIS SOULES AND WHITNEY CARSON:
His most memorable year was 2014 when he found love on The Bachelor.  This week he danced the Rumba.  It had really beautiful moments but overall it was a bit stiff.  He has had much better dances.  He really needs to work on his chemistry with his partner especially with the dance of love.  It was really simple and elegant though.  He needs to work a little bit harder.  His score was 27 of 40.

PATTI LABELLE AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
Her most memorable year was 1973 when her son was born.  This week she danced a Jazz.  I'm just not a fan of hers.  She did add more content but she barely moves.  I don't see why the judges are so obsessed with her.  You can't just do the same moves every single week.  I don't think she even has a chance of winning.  Her score was 30 of 40.

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Her most memorable year was 2014 when she didn't care about what the bullies say about her.  She realized she is perfect the way she is.  This week she danced the Waltz.  I always love whatever she does.  It was powerful bur also unique.  She is just SO inspiring!  It did need more Waltz content but it looked amazing.  She is dancing for every girl out there.  Her score was 35 of 40.

SUZANNE SOMERS AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her most memorable year was 1977 when she got the role on Three's Company.  This dance is for John Ritter who was her costar and who has since passed.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  It was very emotional.  I loved the content so much.  It was fun and light hearted which fits her personality.  It was my favorite by her so far.  Her score was 28 of 40.

WILLOW SHIELDS AND MARK BALLAS:
Her most memorable year was 2011 when she was casted as Prim Rose Everdeen in the Hunger Games.  This week she danced Contemporary.  I FREAKING loved it!  I'm actually a huge fan of the Hunger Games so I wanted more.  It had so much passion and emotion.  I'm blown away by how good she is.  It totally was for the fans and I wanted more!  Her score was 39 of 40.

NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS:
His most memorable year was 2005 when he was hit by a roadside bomb in the war.  He lost two limbs but has now accepted it.  This week he danced Contemporary.  It was very touching and inspiring.  He really let his guard down and gave us all courage.  This whole thing was beautiful.  He even did lifts which were so great.  I applaud him.  His score was 32 of 40.

Results:
Patti, Suzanne, Willow, Rumer, Noah, Chris, Robert, Nastia, and Riker are safe.  Michael has been eliminated.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment