Sunday, April 19, 2015

Movie Review: Furious 7


Every time a new Fast and Furious movie comes out my sister and I always go.  We finally got to go yesterday.  I'm not gonna lie I went into this movie knowing I was going to cry.  I'm a HUGE Paul Walker fan and have been for years.  We'll get to that later.

I LOVED this film!  I feel like each one gets better and better.  The stunts were insane!  It was never boring.  There were cars and fights and so much more.  I could not even look away!  The story line was interesting as well.  Everything just flowed together nicely.  It was also SUPER intense!  I already want to watch it again!

I thought the tribute to Paul Walker was very well done.  It was a good way for fans to say goodbye and I totally cried.  His brothers actually stepped in to finish the film for him but I honestly couldn't even tell.  I highly recommend everybody go see this especially if you are a fan.  You won't regret it!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment