Thursday, April 2, 2015

Would You Rather *Book Edition*


Hey guys!  Today I wanted to do a fun but different post.  I actually saw this done on YouTube and I really enjoyed it.  It's Would You Rather questions but all about books!  I've been a bookworm for pretty much my entire life so it seems fitting.  If you want more posts like this let me know!  Also if you do this leave a link in the comments!

Would You Rather...

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
I would have to choose stand alones.  I have only really LOVED one trilogy which was the Divergent series.  With stand alone books I can read multiple by the same author.  There is also less expectation for the follow up book to be better.

2. Read only female or male authors?
I read mainly male authors but to be honest I have no preference.

3. Shop at bookshops or online?
I always by books online.  I just haven't found a good bookshop that I like in my town.  Maybe I'll look for one downtown.

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Definitely TV shows.  First of all I'm obsessed with TV plus you can get SO much more detail.  Movies tend to change or cut things out that are important.  They don't always do the book justice.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
I would pick 5 books a week.  This is easily doable for me.  I'm constantly reading so a book a day isn't hard.  5 pages a day gets you hooked but you couldn't continue.  It would frustrate me!

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Well I'm already kind of a reviewer on this blog.  Being an author would be too much pressure for me.  I'll stick with blogging!

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before? 
This is a hard one.  I think I'd rather read my favorites over and over.  I love to reread.  I feel like I would miss out on a lot by not reading new ones but that's okay.  It didn't say I couldn't read the new books reviews ;)

8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
I think a bookseller would be fun.  You can tell a lot about a person based on what books they buy.  In libraries you never know if it's required reading or for enjoyment.

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
I'm not sure I have a favorite genre.  I read all kinds of books so I guess I'd choose every genre.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
I read eBooks.  They are just more convenient for me.  Plus they tend to be cheaper which I love..  I do own some physical books only because they are my favorites.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment