Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Can We Guess What Kind Of Kid You Actually Were?


It's already Tuesday!  That means it's quiz time!  I love reflecting on my childhood.  It was just such a great and easier time.  I saw this quiz and knew I must take it.  It's called Can We Guess What Kind Of Kid You Actually Were?  My mom and I can never agree on this so I'm interested to see what the results say.  You can take this quiz with me right here.  Share your results!

I got the rebel.  The description says: You like to cause one hell of a ruckus whenever you’re with your kick-ass group of friends. You’re independent and aren’t afraid to create your own path in life.

Well, I guess my mom was right.  She always says I was constantly causing trouble.  Of course I think I was sweet and innocent. ;)



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment