Monday, April 13, 2015

DWTS Season 20: Wonderful World Of Disney


It's week 5!  If you missed my recap last week you can click here.  This week is very exciting because it's Disney week!!!  Disney is my life so I can't wait to see what happens.  They did this theme a couple of seasons ago so it has a lot to live up to.  The show kicked off with an AMAZING group number.  I loved it!  Tonight somebody will be eliminated.  Make sure you are voting for your favorite couple so they don't go home!


SUZANNE SOMERS AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her Disney movie is Lady And The Tramp.  Her song is He's A Tramp.  This week she danced a Jazz.  It was going pretty good until she forgot her steps.  She did pull it back together.  I really liked the more sultry side.  I think she does well when she has an actual character to portray.  I personally liked last week's better.  Her score was 28 of 40.

ROBERT HERJAVEC AND KYM JOHNSON:
His Disney movie is Mary Poppins.  His song is Step In Time.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  I'm just obsessed with him!  I honestly never expected him to last this long.  He really struggled with this dance.  His personality really took over.  He did mess up but I didn't even care.  He'll step it up next week I'm sure.  His score was 24 of 40.

PATTI LABELLE AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
Her Disney movie is Pinocchio.  Her song is When You Wish Upon A Star.  This week she danced the Waltz.  It was SO much better than last week.  I really did enjoy it.  It was romantic and magical.  She did need more steps but she's also injured.  I don't know how much longer she'll last.  I definitely enjoy when she does ballroom because it just fits her personality.  Her score is 27 of 40.

WILLOW SHIELDS AND MARK BALLAS:
Her Disney movie is Alice In Wonderland.  Her song is Alice's Theme.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  It was super creepy but I liked it A LOT!  The concept was just phenomenal.  She did need to work on her arms but I barely noticed.  It was just so crazy!  Every week I love her more and more.  She genuinely could win the whole thing.  Her score was 34 of 40.

CHRIS SOULES AND WHITNEY CARSON:
His Disney movie is Hercules.  His song is Zero To Hero.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  I really liked it!  He had injured his knee hours before the show.  It did have a couple issues but it was an improvement.  His musicality is what he needs to work on.  This was my favorite by him.  It was just fun and really adorable.  His score was 27 of 40.

NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS:
His Disney movie is Aladdin.  His song is A Whole New World.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  It was SO cute!  Since he doesn't have a knew this dance was a struggle.  His posture was spot on.  He does need more content but he does great.  I never wanted it to end because I was just so captured by him.  If he just focuses on what he can do then he'll go far.  His score was 28 of 40.

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER:
His Disney movie is Pirates Of The Caribbean.  His song is He's A Pirate.  This week he danced the Paso Doble.  He KILLED everything about this dance!!!!!  I loved every single second!  By far his best dance EVER!  It had passion, anger, content, technique, and more!  I wish it went on forever!  I just can't say enough.  I had no clue he could pull that out!  His score was 38 of 40.

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Her Disney movie is The Little Mermaid.  Her song is Poor Unfortunate Souls.  This week she danced the Samba.  It was SO good!  She went opposite and played a villain.  It had loads of content and the creativity was just insane.  It was just mind blowing!  She was very confident as well which is something she has slowly been working on.  This was her best so far.  Her score was 39 of 40.

NASTIA LIUKIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
Her Disney movie is Frozen.  Her song is Love Is An Open Door.  This week she danced a Jazz..  This is one of my favorite movies so I couldn't wait!  I totally loved everything about it!  I liked seeing this side of her.  It was fun and cute and adorable.  I'm glad the chose Anna over Elsa because she is my favorite.  The only thing that would have made it better was Olaf.  Her score was 38 of 40.

Results:
Nastia, Riker, Noah, Willow, Rumer, Robert, Patti, and Chris are safe.  Suzanne has been eliminated.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment