Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Disney Villain Should You Team Up With To Take Over The World?


I'm back!  It's also Tuesday which means it's time for a quiz!  It's been awhile so I wanted to do something fun.  Today's quiz is called Which Disney Villain Should You Team Up With To Take Over The World?  I'm obsessed with Disney and who doesn't want to take over the world?  If you wanna take this quiz with me just click here.  Make sure you leave your results in the comments!

I got Maleficent.  The description says Maleficent is surrounded by “poor simple fools,” but she knows you’re not one of them. Get ready to take over the world together!

I'm not a big fan of Sleeping Beauty but I'll take it!  I was hoping for a better villain but it's still a good one.  Were you happy with your results?  Let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment