Saturday, September 15, 2012

10 Fun Fall Date Ideas

Fall is in the air!  Now that summer has ended it might be hard to think of fun dates to do.  I came up with 10 ideas you could do with your significant other or just a group of your friends.  What are your favorite things do in the fall?  Leave me comment and let me know.


  1. Have a bonfire and make Smores
  2. Visit the Pumpkin Patch
  3. Go on a hike or bike ride
  4. Ride in a hot air balloon
  5. Go to a local carnival or festival
  6. Bake fall treats
  7. Go to a football game
  8. Go to haunted houses
  9. Go camping
  10. Watch movies



xo,
Jerica

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas! I haven't been to a pumkin patch in a long time but it sounds like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Pumpkin Patch. Do you know how I can get more followers?

      Delete