Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

It's Q & A time!!!  If you want any questions answered you can send me an email, tweet me, or leave a comment.


1.) Mood:
Happy :)

2.) Last song played on iTunes?
Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus

3.) How was your Labor Day?
Great!  I went camping with my family.

4.) Last show you watched?:
Married To Jonas.  I'm a Jonas fan but I can't stop watching!

5.) What song is stuck in your head?
Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

6.) Current outfit:
Pink tank top and shorts

7.) What did you buy last?
I pre-ordered the new One Direction CD!!!!!!

8.) Do you chew gum?
 All the time!  Lately I've been obsessed with the dessert flavors.

9.) What is your favorite bored game?
Sorry or Clue

10.) Weekly goals:
Spend time with family




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment