Friday, September 14, 2012

Finding Nemo: 3D Or Not?



I may be 23 but I still love animated movies.  Tonight I went and saw Finding Nemo in 3D.  I absolutely adore this movie.  It's so cute and funny and a great story.  I've only seen 2 movies in 3D before so I was excited.  The theater was over half full and had a variety of people.  Of course parents had brought their children but many teenagers and people around my age were there also.  I brought my mom with me.  I had planned on bringing my oldest niece but I didn't think she could sit still for 2 hours.  Overall I couldn't really tell much difference from the original.  Certain parts were really awesome in 3D such as the jelly fish scene or when the whale shoots them out.  Luckily I had a free ticket so I didn't lose any money.  Let me know your thoughts.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment