Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Date Night: Outdoor Concert

Untitled #12



On Friday night I'm going to an outdoor concert in a park with my sister.  I thought I would put together an outfit idea for you guys.  Just in case you have a date and have no idea what you should wear.  I prefer dressing up for concerts.  It takes me and my sister forever to get ready to go out together because we get distracted easily.  Wearing a dressy shirt and a pair of jeans is perfect for any concert.  Especially an outdoor concert during this time of year.  In September it starts to get quiet chilly at night so shorts wouldn't be ideal.  Be sure to bring a light jacket or sweater in case you start to get cold.  If you don't want to wear heels, go for a comfortable pair of flats because you may be standing for a long period of time.  Don't bring a big bulky purse/bag.  Concerts tend to get very crowded and things could easily get stolen.  I recommend a cross body purse so you will know where all your stuff is at all times.  Accessories are up to your personal preference.  I only wear 2-3 different accessories.  Definitely don't over do it though.  For make up, a natural look would be the best option.  You should only need to wear eye shadow, mascara, and a little blush.  Don't go to heavy or dark.  Hair is also your choice.  If it is going to be a hot night, do a fishtail braid or a sock bun.  If you want to wear it down, you could curl it and add a headband.  I hope you guys like this kind of post.  If you want me to do more outfit ideas, let me know and also tell me what date outfit ideas you want me to do.


xo,
Jerica

2 comments:

  1. I like the clothes you picked,especially the fish tail idea for hot nights.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete