Monday, September 24, 2012

DWTS All Star: It's Finally Here!!!


I am a HUGE Dancing With The Stars fan.  I've never missed a season.  When I heard this season would be All Star, I was super excited.  This means 13 past celebrities are back!!!  Of course for this season had I had very high standards and it didn't let me down. It's my favorite season so far!  Since these stars have all danced before the judging has been adjusted.  The judges can now give half points.  Those half points could make big difference.


Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson:
I'm totally Team Fatone!! He deserved to win his season but came in 2nd place. He still has it though. Tonight he danced the Cha Cha. It was really good. I just love watching him dance. His score was 20.5 out of 30.

Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough:
I adore Shawn Johnson. I was sad she had to retire from gymnastics. Derek is one of my favorite pros so I knew her dance would be awesome. She danced a Foxtrot. I loved it! It was fun and young which I liked. Her score was 22 out of 30.

Sabrina Bryan and Louis van Amstel:
I'm so glad Sabrina Bryan was voted back by the fans. She was the best dancer on her season but was voted off way early because nobody voted. She danced the Cha Cha. It was really good. Plus they danced to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. Her score was 22.5 out of 30.

Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower:
I liked Helio during his season but he was never my favorite. He is a great dancer though. He danced the Foxtrot. It was ok. I thought it was too traditional, it needed more excitement. His score was 21.5 out of 30.

Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus:
Who let Pamela back on this show? I hated her before and nothing has changed. She danced the Cha Cha. It was terrible! She can't dance. Her score was 17 out of 30. It was the lowest of the night.

Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani:
I loved Melissa on her season. She was one of my favorites. She danced the Foxtrot. I loved it a lot. It reminded me of a musical. Her score was 21 out of 30.

Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff:
I'm very happy Apolo is back. He is just sexy. He danced a Cha Cha. It was my favorite dance of the night. It was super fun and I loved the neon outfits. His score was 22 out of 30.

Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd:
Gilles was not my favorite on his season. I just didn't like his dancing. He danced the Foxtrot. I actually enjoyed it. His score was 24

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas:
I am a Bristol fan. I also love her partner Mark too. She danced the Cha Cha. She has really improved. She had much more confidence. Her score was 19.5 out of 30.

Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya:
I love Drew and I'm excited he's back. I voted for him every single week. He danced the Foxtrot. It was so good. It was very modern. His score was 21.5 out of 30.

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy:
Kelly won the very first season but wasn't very good. She also has never danced half of these dances because her season was only 6 weeks. She danced the Cha Cha. This was one she had never learned. She did a pretty good for he first time. Her score was 21.5 out of 30.

Kirstie Alley and Maks Chmerkovskiy:
I love Kirstie! I really hoped she would win her season. She danced the Foxtrot. I didn't like it. It wasn't her full potential. Her score was 19 out of 30.

Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke:
Emmett Smith is back! I love watching him dance. He danced the Cha Cha. I loved it! It was very energetic. He's so light on his feet. His score was 24.5 out of 30. It was the highest of the night.


Tomorrow one couple will be eliminated. Who was your favorite? Check back tomorrow to see who goes home. I'll be blogging every episode.


xo.

Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment