Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

It's Wednesday which means Q & A time.  If you want any questions answered you can send me an email, tweet me, or leave a comment.


1.) Mood:
Happy

2.) What is your favorite Fall TV show so far?
I'm loving X-Factor.  Britney Spears is a great judge.  I will be blogging about it once live shows start.

3.) Cookies or Cake?
Cake

4.) Last show you watched?:
The New Normal, it's such a great show

5.) What is your favorite fruit?
I love bananas.

6.) Current outfit:
Neon pink slouchy sweater and ripped jeans with tan Uggs

7.) What did you buy last?
I bought a lot this week.  I bought a glow in the dark Halloween cup, a Captain America t-shirt, Hunter Hayes CD, and a peace sign ring.

8.) Do you collect anything?
Snow globes

9.) What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Reality TV.  I'm so addicted and can't stop watching.

10.) Weekly goals:
Writing Essay's and enjoying Fall.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment