Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Favorites

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Living in Nebraska we are already experiencing fall weather. So I decided to do a Fall favorites blog. What are your fall favorites?  Let me know! Follow and leave a comment if you like my blog.


Pumpkin is my favorite scent for fall.  This Pumpkin Cupcake candle from Bath & Body Works is perfect.  Most pumpkin scents can smell too spicy but this is perfect.  It is the perfect amount of sweetness and your room smells like an actual bakery.

I tend to wear darker nail polishes during this time of year.  Most people go for dark reds but I prefer dark greens or purples.  This is from Essie's latest collection stylenomics.  This color is called stylenomics.  It's a rich dark green and perfect for fall.

Crocheted scarfs are really in this season.  This scarf from Forever 21 is my favorite.  I chose this color so it can go with any outfit.  It is the best accessory.

I'm addicted to Uggs!  I wait all summer to be able to wear them again.  Boots are my choice shoe for the fall time.  Uggs can literally go with anything.  From jeans and a hoodie or a dress with leggings.

I'm loving the colored skinny jean trend right now.  I just can't stop buying them.  It's perfect for fall because they literally have every color.  You can get them at pretty much every store.

Hot chocolate is my all time favorite fall drink.  I could drink it all day every day.  My favorite thing to do is grab a cute mug filled with hot chocolate and read a book.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment