Sunday, September 9, 2012

Top 50 Boy Band Songs

Who doesn't love boy bands? I'm 23 and I'm not ashamed to admit I still love boy bands. This weekend I was listening to the radio and heard they were counting down the 50 best boy band songs. I was immediately excited. It brought back so many memories from my childhood. If you are a boy band fanatic like me you will love this list. I've highlighted all the songs I knew.


50. Chasing The Sun by The Wanted
49. The Hardest Part Of Breaking Up by 2gether

48. Can I Get Your Number (A Girl Like You) by No Authority
47. Liquid Dreams by O-Town
46. If I Let You Go by Westlife
45. My Girl by Mindless Behavior
44. Juliet by LMNT
43. Boyfriend by BTR
42. I'll Be Your Everything by Youngstown
41. Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K
40. Don't Turn Out The Lights by NKOTBSB
39. Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers
38. I Want You Back by NSYNC

37. All About You by McFly
36. If It Isn't Love by New Edition
35. Motownphilly by Boyz ll Men
34. Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) by BSB
33. The Hardest Thing by 98 Degrees
32. Girl On TV by LFO

31. U Make Me Wanna by Blue
30. Love Struck by V Factory
29. Too Close by Next
28. Swear It Again by Westlife
27. Everybody In Love by JLS

26. Where Do You Go by No Mercy
25. All Or Nothing by O-Town
24. I'm Still In Love With You by New Edition
23. Hangin' Tough by NKOTB
22. Just The Girl by The Click Five

21. Paranoid by Jonas Brothers
20. All 4 Love by Color Me Badd
19. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

18. On Bended Knee by Boyz ll Men
17. It's Gonna Be My by NSYNC
16. Crazy For This Girl by Evan and Jaron
15. Faded by Soul Decision
14. As Long As You Love Me by BSB
13. I Swear by All-4-One
12. Glad You Came by The Wanted
11. When The Lights Go Out by 5ive
10. Summer Girls by LFO
9. Step By Step by NKOTB
8. I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees

7. Back For Good by Take That
6. Back Here by BBMak
5. MmmBop by Hanson
4. End Of The Road by Boyz ll Men
3. You Got It (The Right Stuff) by NKOTB
2. Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC
1. I Want It That Way by BSB


What do you think of the list?  Who is your favorite boy band?  Let me know.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment