Monday, March 31, 2014

Motivational Monday: Get To Know Me Tag!


Happy Monday!  Today I'm going to answer some questions so you can know me better.  I've done a few posts like this but I thought if you are new to my blog you probably haven't seen those.  I want all you to join in too!  Answer these questions so I can know all of my viewers!


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep!  It is Rae named after my Grandma's sister.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
History!  Yes I know I know I'm a nerd.

3. What's your favorite drink?
I drink WAY too much soda.  I just am addicted to Dr. Pepper.  In the winter though it's Hot Chocolate.

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
I have SO many!  I'd have to go with She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS.

5. What would you name your children?
If I had a girl, I'd choose Zoey.  For some reason I love that name lately.  If I had a boy, I'd choose Noah.  I mostly love it because of The Notebook.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
No, but I'm obsessed with surfing.

7. What's your favorite book?
I LOVE to read!  I have 3 favorites that I'll share.  The entire Divergent series is AMAZING!  Every single summer I read The Last Song.  Lastly my favorite classic book is The Great Gatsby.

8. What's your favorite color?
Pink!  Lately I've been loving orange and yellow.  Only if its neon though.

9. What's your favorite animal?
Elephants and dolphins!

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Any Britney Spears perfume is always a go to.  I also love the Our Moment by One Direction.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas and 4th of July.  I also really love Halloween.

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, in 2007.

13. Have you been out of the country?
No but I've been all over America.  I really would love to go to London, Sydney, and Tokyo.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I took 3 years of Spanish and 1 year of French in high school but I remember nothing.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 2 sisters.  One is older and shes 27.  The other is younger and shes 17.

16. What's your favorite store?
Delias!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I LOVE fast food!  My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell.  If I had to choose a restaurant I would say Crackle Barrel.

18. Do you like school?
Sometimes.  I get stressed easily so I don't enjoy that part.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I'm a YouTube addict!  My favorites are Shaytards, What The Buck, Zoella, and Kalel's Frilly + Fancy channel.

20. What's your favorite movie?
This is REALLY hard!  If I had to choose only one it would be A Walk To Remember.  I was like 12 when I first watched it and I've probably watched a billion times since.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Nashville, Scandal, Dance Moms, Dancing With The Stars, The Fosters, and Parenthood.  There's a lot more though.

22. PC or Mac?
PC!  We used Mac's in high school and I hated it.  Although I have considered trying the newer Mac's.

23. What phone do you have?
An old flip phone but hopefully an iPhone when my upgrade comes.

24. How tall are you?
I think I'm 5`4

25. Any pets?
No but I really want a turtle.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment