Wednesday, March 26, 2014

♥Weekly Obsession♥


Happy hump day everybody!  I hope you've been having an awesome week so far.  I'm actually going to see Divergent tonight so be on the look out for a movie review!  Also to follow up last weeks obsession I GOT FRONT ROW BACKSTREET BOY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't worry I'll blog all about it.  It actually ties into today's weekly obsession.  It is the 90's!  In a few months I'm turning 25 and have decided I must have a 90's party.  I grew up during this decade so why not honor it.  There's just SO many good things that happened.  I've spend the past week just researching and reminiscing on my childhood.  Today's question is what do you miss most about the 90's?  I miss the quality TV shows and cartoons.  They were just so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment