Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Neon Lights Tour Experience


It's been awhile since I've done an actual tour review.  Since I promised I'd blog every day I thought I'd do this one.  On Sunday night I went to the Demi Lovato Neon Lights tour.  I actually got tickets from the local radio station.  I'm not a huge Demi fan but I REALLY loved who her opening acts.  They were Fifth Harmony and Little Mix!  If you don't know who they are, then I'll explain.  Fifth Harmony were formed on Season 2 of the US X Factor.  They are still pretty new but I know they'll be huge.  Little Mix won the British X Factor in 2011.  They have AMAZING music.  I wanted to go to this tour because I love the girl power.  It really empowers young girls to see successful women.  Fifth Harmony sang first and did really good.  They sang one cover and the rest were their songs.  One thing I've never seen at other concerts was between each act there was a magician named Collin Keys.  He was awesome and now I'm slightly obsessed.  I loved his tricks.  Next up was Little Mix.  They were just incredible as I knew they would be.  They did a mixture of their songs and covers.  I can't wait until they get their own tour in America.  Finally it was time for Demi.  I only knew her hits so I got a little bored.  A lot of the songs were just too slow.  Overall I loved the opening acts more but maybe it's only because I'm not a fan.  I do find her inspiring for fixing herself and staying strong.  Let me know if you've seen this tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment