Monday, March 3, 2014

Motivational Monday: Regrets


Happy Monday everybody!  Today's topic is all about regret.  Lately I've watched a lot of shows and movies that deal with some kind of regret.  It really got me thinking about my life.  My doctors told my mom I wouldn't live past 3 so she constantly prepared herself.  This year I'll be turning 25.  My mom never treated me different though.  I wanted to play T-Ball and she said okay.  I wanted to join a cheer team and she said yes.  I'm very thankful for that.  The question I've been thinking about lately is if I died right now would I have any regret? The answer is no I wouldn't.  I've done some dumb things but who hasn't?  I've experienced so many amazing and exciting things.  Everybody should just live in the moment.  Enjoy life!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment