Monday, April 7, 2014

Motivational Monday: Be A Storyteller


Happy Monday!  I'm actually happy that it's a new week.  It's supposed to be in the 60's this week which is a HUGE deal if you live in Nebraska.  Over the weekend I was scrolling through Tumblr to avoid homework as I usually do.  I came across a picture that inspired this post.

I love this quote!  It is so true if you actually think about it.  I've always loved to travel.  I just enjoy the adventure of it.  When I was younger I'd road trip with my older sister every summer.  We have so many fun memories from that.  Now we are official adults and life has just gotten in the way.  Lately all I can think about is going on an actual vacation to somewhere I've never been.  My cousin and I decided to save up money now so next summer we can just do it.  We are undecided on where we are going but at least we have committed.  I encourage all of you to go and travel.  Become a storyteller and create memories.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment