Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Spring Essentials!

I am SO happy that Spring is finally here!  I'm so over dull and cold winter days.  I thought I would share some of my essentials with all of you.  If you guys want more posts like this let me know.  I really hope you like it!  Tell me what your essentials are!

Curled Hair:
In the winter I normally just throw my hair up in a bun or ponytail because it's too cold to dress up.  The minute it turns warm I want to look cute again.  My hair NEVER stays curled so I invested in an amazing wand.  It is the Titan 3 Curling Wand from NuMe.  It is the best hair product you'll ever own!  I have a deal for all my readers!  Click here and use "NUMESPRING50" at the checkout for 50% off plus Free Shipping on Styling Tools, Hair Care Products, and Accessories.  If you prefer straight hair you can click here and use "MEGASPRING" at the checkout to the MegaStar flat iron for just $79.  If you guys want me to do any looks let me know.

Body Spray:
I prefer body sprays over perfume during spring and summer.  They just feel more refreshing and light.  I have always loved the Pure Seduction scent from Victoria Secret.  So when I heard they came out with a limited edition Pure Seduction Bloom scent I knew I must buy it.  It is AMAZING!  It has a more floral fruity scent.  Check it out if you love the original!

Flower Crowns:
I can't go anywhere without buying a flower crown.  I saw Taylor Swift wearing one and now I can't get enough.  I just love the boho chic look.  I've always been a hippie at heart so it suits me well.  I actually did a DIY post awhile back on how to make your own.  If you wanna try it click here.  Tweet me a pic if you make one @jerica_89.

Bright Nail Polish:
Whenever spring happens I must paint my nails a bright color.  It just makes me feel super happy.  For some reason I've been obsessed with yellow polish.  Currently I'm wearing Sun Kissed from China Glaze.  It is a bright neon yellow.  It dried super fast but you need at least 3-4 coats.  I love it though.  A tip I learned after I painted them is if you paint your nails with one coat of white first then you'll need less coats of your actual color.

Cardigan/Denim Jacket:
Just because it's spring doesn't always mean it is warm.  I've been switching between a cardigan and a denim jacket.  I highly recommend keeping one of these with you at all times.  It really depends on what the weather is like where you live.  Here it could be 80 and sunny one minute and then the next pouring rain.

Junk Food!:
I have been trying to eat more healthy lately but spring means finals.  When I get too stressed I must have junk food of any kind.  It is mostly chocolate though.  It's my biggest weakness.  I'm ready to just be done with school for summer.  I'm over the work!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment