Wednesday, April 30, 2014

♥Weekly Obsession♥


Please tell me I'm not the only one who is glad Devious Maids is finally back!  If you haven't watched yet then you are really missing out.  I was so sad when the first season ended because I wasn't sure it would be back on.  So far season 2 is only two episodes in and I'm hooked.  It's even better than last season!  It's full of drama and secrets of all kinds.  You'll need to watch season 1 first in order to understand everything though.  Basically it's about maids in Beverly Hills who know many secrets about the families they work for.  Actually they know pretty much everything!  It's hard to describe but trust me it is my current favorite show right now!  If you watch, tell me your thoughts so far!  Also which maid do you like best?  Mine is Rosie.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment