Monday, April 28, 2014

Motivational Monday: Being Positive


I'm back!  Sorry there was no post last week.  Easter took all of my energy.  I'm really excited about today's post though.  We live in a world that is constantly full of negative energy.  If you are surrounded by that all the time, then eventually you'll become a negative person.  Now I'm not an expert at all, I've just learned from experience.  A few weeks ago my mom told me one of best qualities was that I see the positive in every situation.  That is very true.  Who am I to judge any situation if I don't fully know every piece of information?  I'm always pretty positive in my own life.  I'm not perfect by any means.  I do have bad days but only you change your mood.  There are many things I could dwell on to make me hate life.  What's the point of that though?  We can choose our destiny and how we live our life.  You may be wondering how to become more positive.  Over the weekend I watched a movie called The Secret.  It was life changing.  If you have Netflix I highly suggest you watch it.  It is also a book which I plan on reading after finals.  It will really change your outlook on life.  If you've seen or read it tell me your thoughts.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment