Monday, April 7, 2014

DWTS Season 18: It's Switch Up Week!


Welcome to week 4!  Tonight is a HUGE night.  The celebrities will find out which professional America voted for them to dance with.  This has never happened before.  Also Julianne Hough is the guest judge.  I miss her so much!  The show started with a big group number including the celebrities which was SO good!  Nobody will be going home this week.  Tonight the Macy's Star's Of Dance is back and choreographed by the one and only Derek Hough!  It was SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!  I wish it never ended!


CANDACE CAMERON BURE AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her new professional wants her to work on her character.  This week she danced Quickstep.  I think the switch was great for her.  She seemed to be having more fun.  It wasn't perfect but I did really enjoy it.  It was just fun.  Her score was 28 of 40.

JAMES MASLOW AND CHERYL BURKE:
He enjoys the break but misses his partner a lot.  This week he danced the Tango.  I loved this dance!  It had passion and intensity.  Chemistry was incredible!  I couldn't even tell they were switched.  I'm really loving him a lot.  His score was 35 of 40.

DREW CAREY AND WITNEY CARSON:
He hasn't missed his partner because his new partner has more patience.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  I really liked it!  Of course it was super fun as always.  I think having a younger partner brought out his personality more.  His score was 33 of 40.

DANICA MCKELLAR AND MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY:
She switched brothers!  She is not used to her new partners teaching approach.  This week she danced the Jive.  She was a lot more confident.  I wanted more actually Jive steps.  I did like the comedy part of it, I just wanted more from her.  Her score was 32 of 40.

CHARLIE WHITE AND PETA MURGATROYD:
His biggest challenge is the different teaching style.  This week he danced the Rumba.  Personally it wasn't his best.  It wasn't what I picture as a Rumba.  They chemistry just didn't mesh at all.  It seemed too friendly.  His score was 33 of 40.

AMY PURDY AND MARK BALLAS:
She needs to teach her new partner what works and what doesn't.  This week she danced Salsa.  I actually SUPER excited for this pairing and they killed it!  I just love her so so much.  She danced a lot more on her own.  This was the best pairing so good job America!  Her score was 34 of 40.

CODY SIMPSON AND SHARNA BURGESS:
There is a big age gap so his new partner doesn't allow him to goof off as much.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  It was so cute!  It was young but still mature.  It wasn't perfect yet but he will get there.  I am a fan of him!  His score was 31 of 40.

NENE LEAKES AND DEREK HOUGH:
She likes how her new partner showcases her personality.  This week she danced Jazz.  It was her best yet!  She personality just shined the entire time.  She really need this switch!  Plus Derek is just amazing no matter who his partner is.  Her score was 32 of 40.

MERYL DAVIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
She also switched brothers!  Her new partner is more strict.  This week she danced Argentine Tango.  BEST DANCE OF THE NIGHT!  This is one of my favorite styles and I loved it.  You guys know I'm not a fan of her but it was amazing.  Her score was 39 out of 40.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment