Friday, April 4, 2014

Film Friday!


TGIF!  If you are a long time viewer of my blog you are probably wondering where Music Friday is.  I explain it all here in My March Playlist.  If you noticed by the title and picture, I'm starting a new Friday series.  I'm calling it Film Friday and I'll be recommending a movie every week.  I own over 200 movies so I thought this would be perfect.  Today's movie is Dirty Dancing.  I've been watching this movie since I was little.  If you've never seen it, I'll give a brief synopsis.  It's basically about a young woman who goes on vacation with her family and falls in love for the first time with somebody who is off limits.  I love Patrick Swayze in this movie.  He plays the perfect bad boy role and looks really hot.  I feel like everybody should have this in their collection.  Also the soundtrack is amazing.  Let me know if you like this new series or tell me what you'd like to see.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment