Friday, April 11, 2014

Got Ink?

This post brought to you by BIC 4-Color pen. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love using different colors when I take notes but buying a bunch of pens can be expensive.  There is now a soultion!  4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen!  The colors include red, blue, green, and black.  I take four classes so I can easily just choose a color for each one.  It will keep you organized plus you never get bored.  I'll never get confused on which notes are for which class again!  The hard part now is deciding which color to use for which class.  Watch the videos below to see how the pen works.

Each color has it's own personality.  Red is all about grammer and perfection.  Green can get jealous but still has a soft side.  Black is the underdog of the bunch.  Blue is full of himself always.  I can probably relate the most to green.  I'm never really jealous but I'm a huge softie.  Which personality fits you the  best?  You don't even need to leave your house to buy the BIC® 4-Color pen.  You can buy from Amazon or Staples online.  Make you follow BIC® 4-Color pen on their Facebook and Twitter.  They host giveaways and also other fun videos.  Let me know if you like this pen and how you are going to use it!

 

xo,

Jerica

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment