Thursday, September 10, 2015

5 Tips To Stay Motivated


Hey guys!  Today's post is something that can help us all.  We all struggle with staying motivated.  It could be with work, school, or even life.  I thought I would share some tips that I use when I feel in a slump.  If you have any tips to share I would love to hear them!  I hope I helped you in someway.


Take A Break:
Sometimes taking a step back can give you a whole new frame of mind.  You can take as long as you need.  I don't blog when I don't feel motivated because it reflects in my posts.  I wait about 3-4 days and I feel better about my content.  For school, you can use a reward system.  Set goals and you complete it you can do something you enjoy.  For example for every 30 pages you read you can watch 2 YouTube videos.

Set A Schedule:
Every Sunday night I plan out my week.  Writing down everything that you want to do makes you actually want to do it.  Figure out when you are most productive.  I work better at night so I write blogs, do homework, and read emails.  It really does help!

Get Inspired:
Sometimes we just run out of ideas.  There are a TON of ways to get inspired.  Go outside.  Listen to music.  Watch a movie.  Try something new.  Basically just get out and away from whatever you are working on.

Think Positively:
Don't be so hard on yourself.  Just do the best you can and look at it positively.  If you are negative then it will reflect on your work.  Look at every situation with an open mind and just enjoy it.

Be Yourself!:
This is the most important tip.  Being true to yourself is all that matters.  Don't worry about what other people want you to do or what you think they will like.  Do what feels right for you.  There is only one you so be the best you that you can be!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment