Wednesday, September 2, 2015

DWTS Season 21 Cast Reveal!


 OMG it's that time again!  If you've followed my blog for awhile then you'll know that this is my favorite show.  This morning the entire cast was revealed!  Usually I don't know any of the celebrities but this season some of the cast was announced earlier.  I still don't know know any partners though so I'll still be slightly surprised.  This is honestly my favorite post each season!  Let's get to it!


TAMAR BRAXTON AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

GARY BUSEY AND ANNA TREBUNSKAYA

NICK CARTER AND SHARNA BURGESS

PAULA DEEN AND LOUIS VAN AMSTEL

VICTOR ESPINOZA AND KARINA SMIRNOFF

ANDY GRAMMER AND ALLISON HOLKER

HAYES GRIER AND EMMA SLATER

BINDI IRWIN AND DEREK HOUGH

CHAKA KHAN AND KEO MOTSEPE

ALEXA PENAVEGA AND MARK BALLAS

CARLOS PENAVEGA AND WITNEY CARSON

ALEK SKARLATOS AND LINDSAY ARNOLD

KIM ZOLCIAK BIERMANN AND TONY DOVOLANI

I am totally team Nick Carter!  I'm obsessed with the Backstreet Boys.  I'm also really excited for Bindi Irwin.  Don't forget that I recap every episode on this blog.  So come back September 14th for all the drama!  Tell me your favorite person in the comments!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment