Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: How Far Would You Make It On “Big Brother”?


Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a good week so far.  One of my favorite things about summer is the TV show Big Brother.  I am legitimately obsessed!  I even watch the spoilers online because I just can't wait!  I've been watching it for about 6 years now.  My mom and I have discussions of what we would do if we were in the house so I thought this quiz seemed fitting.  It's called How Far Would You Make It On “Big Brother”?  I personally think I could win the entire show.  I guess we'll see what my results say!  If you want to take this quiz you can click here.  Share your results!

I got floating all the way to third!  The description says: You’ll never do much in the game besides swim and get a tan, but at least you’ll look fabulous doing it. But not as fabulous as Victoria Rafaeli.

I think being a floater is a smart move.  You only step up when it's critical and then you make a big move.  So I'm happy with my results.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment