Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which “Golden Girl” Are You?


Happy Tuesday!!!!  I'm back finally!  Last week's TV schedule messed up my posts and then I got very sick.  Don't worry I'm back on track.  I'm super excited for today's quiz.  Awhile back I talked about my love for the Golden Girls.  When I saw this quiz on the website I got SO happy.  Today's quiz is called Which “Golden Girl” Are You?  I have a pretty good idea but I'm excited to see if I'm right.  You can take the quiz with me here.  Share your results!!!

I got Dorothy!  The description says: You’re more likely to be seen reading a book than out on the town. And that’s OK! When it comes to romance, you’re picky, and you’d rather rely on close friends than lovers anyway. You have a tendency to be sarcastic, but those who care about you see your good heart and loyal nature.

I am SO shocked!  I was sure I would get Rose.  Everybody says I act just like her.  I do fit the description pretty well though.  Maybe I'm just a mixture of them all!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment