Monday, September 28, 2015

DWTS Season 21: It's TV Week!!!!!!!


It's week 3!!  I'm super excited because it's TV week!  Each couple will be dancing to their favorite TV theme song.  Who doesn't love a theme song?  There is also a guest judge tonight.  It's Alfonso Riberio!!!!!  It will be interesting to see his point of view since he won season 19.  The show kicked off with a female pro dance number.  It was SO good!  Tonight another celebrity will be eliminated.  Make sure you keep voting for your favorites!  Come back next Monday for more!


CARLOS PENAVEGA AND WITNEY CARSON:
His TV show is The Golden Girls.  This week he danced Jazz.  I thought this dance was cute.  I love him but I want more from him.  He really needs to push himself and really improve.  He needs to work on opening up.  He dances so small and I know he can do better.  He hasn't been my favorite since week 1.  His score is 31 of 40.

PAULA DEEN AND LOUIS VAN AMSTEL:
Her TV show is Gilligan's Island.  This week she danced the Samba.  I thought this dance was a lot of fun.  It started off really great but then it sorta went downhill.  She missed a few steps which messed her up.  She needs to really commit to the choreography.  It will really help her confidence.  She can totally do it.  Her score is 20 of 40.

TAMAR BRAXTON AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Her TV show Mad Men.  This week she danced the Tango.  She is amazing!  It had just the right amount of passion.  They have definitely worked on their chemistry.  I could literally watch her all day long.  I really think she can win the show!  She just needs to trust him more.  Her score is 33 of 40.

ALEXA PENAVEGA AND MARK BALLAS:
Her TV show is Breaking Bad.  This week she danced Jazz.  The dance was crazy!!!  I couldn't tell who was the pro and who was the celebrity.  It was mind blowing!  She needs to realize that Mark is her partner and Carlos is her husband.  Once she realizes that then she could go very far.  They needs to keep that connection.  Her score is 36 of 40.

ANDY GRAMMER AND ALLISON HOLKER:
His TV show is American Bandstand.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  I didn't love it.  His posture was off and his feet were messy.  It also felt like a Jive and not a quickstep.  He needs to rely on his partner more.  If he stopped thinking so hard then he could do much better.  His score is 29 of 30.

GARY BUSEY AND ANNA TREBUNSKAYA:
His TV show is The Addams Family.  This week he danced the Tango.  It wasn't terrible.  He tried so hard and I thought he did a great job.  He ACTUALLY did the dance!  I'm proud of him especially almost being eliminated.  He always brings it all every week.  He is most improved for sure.  His score is 25 of 30.

ALEK SKARLATOS AND LINDSAY ARNOLD:
His TV show is True Blood.  This week he danced the Tango.  I'm not sure how I feel about him.  He has good technique but I want more emotion.  The judges think he was sexy but I didn't.  I wanted a lot more passion.  He needs to work harder to win me over.  His score is 33 of 40.

KIM ZOLCIAK BIERMANN AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her TV show is I Dream Of Jeannie.  This week she danced the Samba.  Unfortunately, she suffered from a mini stroke and couldn't compete.  This means she must withdrawal.

BINDI IRWIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
Her TV show was The Jeffersons.  This week she danced the Quickstep.  I always adore her.  She just makes me smile every single time.  She only had 2 days to learn that dance and I thought she did great.  She needs to work on her frame but that's it really;  I couldn't even tell that her foot was injured.  Her score was 32 of 40.

NICK CARTER AND SHARNA BURGESS:
His TV show is Downtown Abbey.  This week he danced  the Viennese Waltz.  It was so beautiful!  I actually got chills!  It was the best dance of the night!  I love everything he does.  He needs to stay relaxed in order to stay on this path.  I just love him so I'm biased.  He could win if he keeps doing this.  His score is 36 of 40.

HAYES GRIER AND EMMA SLATER:
His TV shows is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  This week he danced the Jive.  Well it was entertaining.  I didn't like it though.  It just didn't look like a Jive.  He lost energy as the dance went on.  Also his kicks need work.  I just didn't feel connected to him this time.  He did work hard though.  His score is 30 of 40.

Results:
Everybody is safe because Kim had to withdrawal.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment