Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Weekly Obsession!


I started cleaning out my drawers to get ready for the fall.  I found a product that I had forgotten all about.  My weekly obsession is...Pure Seduction body mist!!!!  I have been in love with this for probably 7 or 8 years.  Then about 3 years ago I bought the spring bloom version and just started using that one.  I've now fallen back in love with the original.  It is a fruity scent but it has a darker floral hint to it.  I'm not good at describing scents so here is the official description: A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.  I prefer wearing it at night but you could wear it during the day as well.  What is your fall scent?



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment