Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which City Should You Visit Based On Your Taste In Chocolate?


Happy Tuesday!!!  I am back on schedule!  I'm finally feeling better and I'm SO glad.  That virus was the worst I've had in awhile.  Thank god that's over!!  Today's quiz is really exciting.  It deals with one of my favorite topics!  It's all about CHOCOLATE!!!  Today's quiz is called Which City Should You Visit Based On Your Taste In Chocolate?  I'm actually really curious to see what I get.  If you want to take this quiz click here.  Be sure to share your results!

I got Moscow, Russia!  The description says: You are open to trying new and different types of chocolate — from milk to dark chocolate, you are into it all! Moscow has lots of options to satisfy your sweet tooth.

I've never even thought of visiting there!  I do agree with the description though.  I love trying new chocolates and sweets in general.  Maybe someday I'll end up in Russia!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment