Friday, October 16, 2015

What I Eat In A Day


Today I wanted to try a different type of post,  I enjoy reading what people eat throughout the day.  It gives you different ideas to try and incorporate into your meals.  It also helps you keep a food journal which I really enjoyed.  If you guys like this type of post then let me know.  Maybe I'll make this a regular post.  What do you guys eat?  Let me know!


8 AM: For breakfast I felt very hungry.  I had a frozen waffle and a hard boiled egg.  I also had a glass of apple juice.

10 AM: For a snack I decided to eat a banana.

12:30 PM: I made a PB&J sandwich for lunch.  I used organic oat bread with peanut butter and organic grape jelly.  I also had some chips and carrots with ranch.  I drank a glass of water.  For dessert I had a cupcake.

3 PM: For my afternoon snack I had two Oreo cookies

6 PM: My grandma invited me over for dinner.  I had roast beef, mashed potato, and peas with carrots.  I drank a glass of Mountain Dew.  For dessert I had a root beer float.

9 PM: I always have cereal before bed.  So I had some Captain Crunch Berries.  Also I had a glass of water.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment