Friday, October 2, 2015

Cooking Corner: Quick And Easy Pumpkin Muffins

It's finally October!!!!!  You know what that means...PUMPKIN TIME!!!!!!  I've been waiting until October to post a recipe that I'm obsessed with.  It's Pumpkin Muffins!!!  My mom and I discovered it last year and now we eat them every morning.  Sadly we can only have them around this time of year.  They are SUPER easy because it only requires two ingredients.  Yes, TWO INGREDIENTS!  Once you make them more often, you can add spices to fit your taste.  If you make them tweet me pictures.  Enjoy!



What You'll Need:
1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
1 Can of Pumpkin Pie filling

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners.

2. Dump cake mix and filling into a medium bowl and mix together.

3. Scoop the mixture into cupcake liners

4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.  Let them cool and enjoy!

*You can eat them plain or top them with whatever you like.  I do Cool Whip or Cinnamon Sugar!*


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment