Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Subtle Tattoo Should You Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign?


Happy Tuesday!  I always get so excited for these posts.  They are a lot of fun and I love seeing your answers too!  Today's quiz is something I've been thinking about a lot lately.  It's called Which Subtle Tattoo Should You Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign?  I am OBSESSED with tattoo's but needles freak me out.  I've decided in 2016 I will get a tattoo!  I'm interested in the results because I have one in mind already.  You can take the quiz by clicking here.  Share your results in the comments!

My zodiac sign is Cancer.  I got a black cat on my ankle.  The description says: You are friendly and approachable. Much like the black cat, you have multiple lives. You are resilient.

The description fits me perfectly but I'm not a cat person.  I do like the ankle idea though.  I'll keep you guys posted!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment