Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which “Halloweentown” Character Are You?


Happy Tuesday!  I'm starting to get SUPER excited for Halloween.  It's always been one of my favorite holidays.  I'm not a fan of scary stuff though.  Today's quiz is perfect for me.  It's called Which “Halloweentown” Character Are You?  If you have never seen this movie then you are missing out.  Every Halloween I watch it so I'm excited to see who I get.  You can take this quiz with me here.  Share your results!

I got Sophie!  The description says: Like Sophie, you are clever and curious. You’re naturally good at everything you do, but you have yet to unlock your full potential.

I think this is fairly accurate.  I'm a very curious person but I'm not naturally good at everything.  She is my second favorite character so I'm happy with it.  I'm just glad I didn't get the brother!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment